Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Smile





I have a huge smile on my face this morning because I have a big announcement. I have been chosen to be on the CutCardStock design team. Congrats to Lee Ann and Christy the other new girls, and returning team members, Pinky, Jamie and Amber!

 I am soooo excited to be designing again and for a card stock  manufacturer....lets just say I'm in cardstock heaven! Here is a card I designed using a CutCardStock Neenah Classic Linen Invitations (natural white, pre scored) Pre folded cards make card making a breeze. Thank you CutCardStock!!

Thanks for all your sweet comments!


7 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

I love the scrappy Feel and the sentiment is perfect!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE this card and congrats, Miss Lady!!! Woot Woot!!! :)

Giovana said...

Congratulations, Laura!!!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

CONGRATS Laura!!! ...and your card is great...love it!

Lisa Petrella said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and textures! And BIG CONGRATS on your design team gig!!! WOOHOO!!!

Sandi said...

Congrats Laura! You so deserve it!!!:)

Smoked Recipes said...

Thanks for writinng

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS