Friday, December 12, 2008

The Christmas Spirit




Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay,
here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!!
Just copy the questions and answer them on your blog, link them in my comments so I can read them! Also here is a picture of my tree this year:) Thanks for playing along!



1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real

3. When do you put up the tree? About the 1st week of December

4. When do you take the tree down? A couple days after Christmas

5. Do you like eggnog? Not really, but I like the smell of it.

Favorite gift received as a child? A kissing Barbie, she actually made lip marks on paper:)

7. Hardest person to buy for? My husband

8. Easiest person to buy for? My daughter

9. Do you have a nativity scene? No

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, except for this year :( Ran out of time!

11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I cant think of any, I've been lucky!

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Olive The Other Reindeer

13. When do you start shopping? 3 weeks before Christmas

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Probably

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Monkey bread! I only make it once a year, Christmas morning!

16. Lights on the tree? White

17. Favorite Christmas song? Santa's Coming in a Whirly Bird by: Gene Autrey The Christmas Cowboy

18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel to Arizona a week before Christmas for a golf tournament, every year.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer,
Vixon, Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen and the most famous
reindeer of all!!! RUDOLPH


20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Bow:)

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve we open presents from family. Christmas morning we open Santa's presents!

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? All the stress with too much to do.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? My tree is decorated in red and gold.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Sushi

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A new Vera Bradley purse!

Thanks for all your sweet comments!
Figgy Pudding

10 comments:

pinoy2 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

LD this is sooo cute - your tree is gorgeous (as always) and love to learn your fun Christmassy facts - um Sushi for Christmas - will give that a try someday (lol)
Hugs
K

Paulina said...

I always love getting a little peek into your life, Laura. You tree looks amazing, but everything you do seems to turn out that way. :) I had to take part in this fun. http://prettypinkposh.blogspot.com/2008/12/christmas-favorites.html

Unknown said...

I could never stick to a tree theme...Yours looks really beautiful.

Katie said...

Great post, Laura! Your tree looks gorgeous!

Hugs,
Katie

DeeDee said...

GORGEOUS tree Laura!!! I loved reading your Christmas facts...TFS!!! HUGS!!!

Lindsay Spencer said...

Beautiful tree!! Our tree is quite bare this year. Our Christmas decor is at the back and buried in our storage bay. I have a fun idea for Christmas though. I'll email you and tell you about it. I have never heard of sushi for Christmas dinner. I think it sounds great!

alexandra s.m. said...

I might play, what a good idea!
Your tree is purely amazing!!

Tara said...

I found your blog through a link on SCS... your tree is gorgeous! I answered your tag and am definitely going to try to make your bon bons!

Audrey Pettit said...

Hadn't seen this game yet! Love it! I think it's so fun to read people's answers.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS