Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday










*Saturday*

• I woke up at 6:30 am with not much sleep the night before! I was up all night with a yucky tummy:(

• Made coffee and woke Claudia up for her golf tournament.

• We all left the house at 8:30 am for Broomfield Colorado.

• We stopped at McDonalds for breakfast Eric & Claudia ate. I was still feeling ill.

• Claudia warmed up for her tournament and hit very well on the practice range. 

• Claudia and I visited Divot the grounds Burmese Mountain Dog, Divot, he was so sweet!

• Claudia teed off at 10:12 am

• 5 hours of nail bitting tournament golf! Claudia played the front nine not very well:(

• The second 9 was much better! She ended up with a 79 from 6050 yards and is in 4th place but it is a two day tournament, hopefully she can rally tomorrow!

• I'm still not feeling well, YUCK! I have not eaten today.

• Drove home from the tournament at 4:00 pm

• Claudia showered and put comfy clothes on.

• My niece and her fiancee are in town from Arizona, so my mom is having a family dinner at her house.

• Eric decided to stay home he was too exhausted.

• Claudia and I went to Whole Foods and picked up a chocolate cake for dessert, which was a huge disappointment!

• We all had a very nice visit with the family! My sister ended up coming with her new husband and son Cyrus. Claudia enjoyed seeing her cousins.

• I ate dinner and now wished I hadn't! I think I have the stomach flu!

• Left my moms house at 9:00 pm 

• Put Claudia to bed. We have another long day of golf ahead of us tomorrow!

• In bed for me at 10:00 pm with my sore tummy and sunburned face, whoops!




5 comments:

Lindsay Spencer said...

Sorry you're feeling sick. I bet you just had too much sun. Hopefully it's not the yucky stomach bug.

Ingrid said...

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well, dear. Hope you feel better soon. Great pictures again. Good luck to Claudia today!!

xoxo

DeeDee said...

Awwww Laura...I'm so sorry you are feeling bad...I sure hope you feel better soon!!! Good Luck to Claudia!! HUGS!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry your not feeling well Laura...Hope your feeling better soon:)
`Good Luck` to Claudia~X~

Eva said...

WOW, what a trooper you were all day, with your tummy hurting you still did everything you were suppose to. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS