Saturday, August 30, 2008

You Inspire Me!


received this beautiful award from the ever so talented DeeDee Campbell! Thank you DeeDee:)
The award is new and was created by Curt at Curt's World. Curt is an amazing photographer and a not to shabby card maker! The award is to be awarded to those who inspire you...
I would have to say my 2008 Fall Design Team at 2 Sketches 4 You is most inspiring to me! These 6 ladies are just oozing with creativity, I am so blessed to have them on my team!
Thanks ladies:)

Ashild Ruud : is the most amazing artist! Her attention to detail is amazing, thanks for the inspiration Ashild!

Carla Peicheff : has the best sense of humor she cracks me up!! I always joke, I would love to adopt her:) Not only is Carla witty her work is jaw dropping! Thanks for the inspiration Carla!

Christine Penaflor: is genuinely a warm soul. I feel like I have known Christine for years. Christine's motherly aura translates to her work. Her work is stunningly beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration Christine!

Ingrid Danvers: is such a sweet person, her work is gorgeous! I am always inspired by her work. Thanks Ingrid!

Joke Bach Kolling: I love this woman!! Joke is such a sweetheart, she always thinking of others.
Joke's work is exquisite, bright, and colorful! Thanks for the inspiration! 

Lisette Gibbons: is so talented her work is simply elegant! She is such an inspiration to me! Thanks Lizette:)


5 comments:

Joke said...

Thank you very much Laura. Receiving such an award from you, makes me feel like winning an Oscar, LOL.

Hug, Joke

Anonymous said...

Aww... thanks Laura! I love you too girl!! I'd love to have you adopt me.. but not sure you could keep up with my scrap shopping bills.. rotfl!! ;)

Ingrid said...

Thanks so much for the award and your lovely words, Laura! You inspire me too. Your cards are always so gorgeous and elegant.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

congrats on the award. i gave you another one on my blog!!!

Christine said...

You sure do know how to make me *blush*, Laura! Your words are such a blessing to me! Thanks so much for honoring me today...I'm going to smiling about this for days! ;-D

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS