Sunday, July 20, 2008

I {LOVE} Caardvarks & 2S4Y!





Caardvarks, where I am a designer at, and 2S4Y are teaming up to bring you loads of fun in the challenge world! Just when you thought you could not get enough of our sketches!
Kazan and I provided Caardvarks with two exclusive sketches for their readers. 
The reward to the best card gets a Guest Design Team position at Caardvarks! Wow, how cool is that! 
Go check them out for all the details!
Here is my sketch over at Caardvarks along with my card.
Thanks for all your sweet comments!
Laura

6 comments:

Eva said...

Laura, what a gorgeous card this is!!!

Lana Clarke said...

Hi Laura,
I seem to remember your beautiful creations from the cricut site a couple of years ago. It is now even more amazing!
Hugs
Lana x

DeeDee said...

Love this sketch Laura and your card is so pretty!! Sounds like fun!!

Ann said...

Oh, Laura, this is one beautiful card! I love the dp, and the mix of gingham and lace is just fab! :D

Sankari W. said...

What a great card and a great sketch! I tried my hand at the 2 Sketches 4 You this week and had so much fun - you can find them here: http://sunnysankari.blogspot.com/

I also posted the card from your card sketch at Cardvaarks - what a great site!!! So happy that I found your blogs and can't wait to see more sketches! Congrats on your cards being picked up! That is fantastic news!

Best wishes from Iowa,
Sankari

Anonymous said...

Yur card is `gorgeous` Laura:)x

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS